Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to Iced Artistry! Our goal is to have every cake taste even better than it looks. Each one is lovingly made with great attention and detail, bringing your ideas to edible, delicious life. Here you will never be just another cake in the assembly line, but always treated with great importance. We are located in Richardson, TX, but do offer delivery within DFW.

Tiffany personally conceptualizes several unique designs for each cake utilizing the customers’ ideas and requests. You can contact her with any orders or questions at tiffanydyer@gmail.com. Below are some cakes she has made outside of the bakeries she worked at, Busy B’s and Dallas Affairs.


*** PLEASE NOTE:  I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING ORDERS. Due to my other full-time job and the coming of our first child, I am no longer making cakes.  I wish you all the best in finding the perfect match for your event. ***

Thank you for considering Iced Artistry for your event!

* For my brides and wonderful mothers who are always looking for great resources, I want to let you guys know about a wonderful photographer who also works out of his home, pays attention to detail and completes each and every project with the special consideration it deserves. His name is Charlie Roch, and you can check out some examples of his work here:  www.charlieroch.com

9 comments:

The Kesteds said...

My birthday cake was the Operation Cake and it was awesome!!! The doctors and PA's at my party got a kick out of it. Thank you so much. no doubt you are the most creative and best cake maker ever!

Ruthie

Kendra said...

My wonderful co-workers got me a cake for Admin. Assistant Day. It's the chocolate 2 tier with the "K" on the top. I can't say enough about how beautiful the cake was and it tasted unbelievable! Thank you so much! I can't wait to order one myself!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!! Your cakes are, too!! We froze some of our cake and it was just awesome to pull out a piece and marvel at the moistness and depth of flavor as we sat there with our mouths full of yumminess!!! Thanks for the ongoing treat!!

Nancy and Lew

Courtney said...

For my birthday this year, Tiffany created the sushi cake and then took it with us to dinner at a nice Japanese restaurant. The sushi chef started to freak out, thinking we had insulted him by bringing our own sushi to his restaurant. After being assured the sushi pieces were entirely made of sugar (fondant), he proceeded to call all his patrons over to admire Tiffany's masterpiece. You know it's realistic when a sushi chef can't tell it's not real! You continually amaze me, Tiff!

iheartgabby said...

Tiffany did the Cinderella and Coach cake for my daughter's 5th birthday party. She was so creative and really took the time to make sure we had exactly what we wanted within our price range. The cake was such a hit! It was so beautiful and striking - all the Moms were so impressed and the kids loved it. The cake was a strawberry cake and it was so moist and delicious! I can't wait to have her do another cake for us!!!
Lara

Ginger said...

Tiffany -
You made our office a chocolate cake for Admin's Day and it was out of this world - so moist and tasty that many of us had 2 and 3 servings each! I will definitely use you for all future occassions going forward!

Thank you again for the wonderful treat! Looking forward to tasting the next one!

iheartgabby said...

Tiffany thank you so much for the cookie cake you did for my daughter's 6th birthday! It was a hit! You did it again!! I am so impressed - it looked exactly like her own heart shaped electic guitar! She loved it!! I'm recommending someone to you right now actually! You rock!
Lara

aishahmb said...

How can I get in touch with Tiffany Dyer?

PIGment of my Imagination... said...

Hi, How can I get in touch to get a quote?